Via Piola 23
20833 Giussano MB
Tel. +39 0362 850 178
General terms and conditions of sale
Art.1 Preparatory Informations
- Dear Customer, we inform you that the website www.mascheronistore.it is owned and run by Mascheroni S.r.l., with its legal office in via Antonio Tolomeo Trivulzio, 1 - 20146 MI - P.IVA 02905630964.
- These General Sale Conditions (hereafter, the “General Conditions”) regulates the contractual relationship between the writing Mascheroni S.r.l. (hereafter, the “Seller”) and its own final customers (hereafter, the’“Consumers”) within the European Union, exclusively if they are natural person whom act for extraneous purposes to their entrepreneurial, sales, artisan or professional activity. The rapport between the Seller and the Consumer are regulated by the Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (defined, the “Consumer Code”), and the Legislative Decree no. 70/2003 (hereafter, the “Regulations on the Electronic Commerce”) which the provisions of the General Conditions comply with.
- The Consumer is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, which terms Mascheroni Store reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
- These General Conditions of Sale regulate the offer, the forwarding, and the acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.mascheronistore.com and instead, do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by different subjects than the seller that are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
Art.3 Conclusion of the Contract
- Before the conclusion of the contract between “Seller” and the “Consumer” it is asked the confirmation to the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The Consumer gets hold of a contract stipulated with Mascheroni s.r.l., after having carried out the online ordering process, having entered the required data and after clicking, the "buy now" button. After sending the order, an email will be sent confirming receipt and the details of the order itself (order confirmation). This confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of the offer, but only informs the Buyer of the fact that the order has been received.
- The sales contract is considered concluded only when the Seller sends the ordered item. In case if the ordered goods are not available, Mascheroni Store reserves the right to not send the goods. In this case, the Consumer will be informed immediately of the unavailability and will be promptly refund for the amount received. The Consumer will be able to consult the status of his order by logging into his account on the website mascheronistore.com.
- The confirmation of the order by the customer implies the acceptance of the latter, without reservations, of these General Conditions of Sale.
Art.4 Registered Users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user is commited to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
- Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the inbox provided by him. The confirmation will in any case exempt Mascheroni Store from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Mascheroni s.r.l. of any variation of their data communicated at any time.
- If the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Mascheroni s.r.l. will have the right to suspend the service until the related shortcomings are rectified.
- On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, the user will be asked to enter an email and a password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user and that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
Art.5 Availability of the goods
- The availability of the products refers to the actual availability at the time the user places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before order confirmation.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be rectified and the customer will be immediately informed.
- If the user requests the cancellation of the order, Mascheroni s.r.l. will refund the amount paid within 14 days from the time Mascheroni s.r.l. was aware of the consumer's decision. The cancellation of the order must be requested via email or the contact form www.mascheronistore.it/contact within 24 hours of placing the order.
Art.6 Offered Goods
- Mascheroni Store sells: women's, men's and kid's clothing; accessories for women, men and kids; shoes for women, men, kids.
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: www.mascheronistore.com
Art.7 Payment methods and price
- The price of the items will be that indicated from on the site time to time, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, Mascheroni Store will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for Mascheroni Store to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- All prices are expressed in euros and include VAT for a current amount of 22%. Prices do not include shipping costs and may change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which the order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
- The payment methods accepted on the maschonistore.it site are: Credit card (Visa, MasterCard), PayPal and bank transfer.
- A payment must be paid for each order, cumulative payments are not allowed for different orders. The order will be processed when Mascheroni s.r.l receives the payment.
- Offers and promotions on the Website are subject to changes which may take place at any time and without notice.
- The website maschonistore.it ensures secure payments and all the data provided by the buyer are used in accordance with the Legislative Decree no.196 / 2003, exclusively to complete the order, payment and shipping, more information on the page www.mascheronistore.com/pagamenti.
Art.8 Invoice request
- To required the invoice of a purchase is mandatory to send an e-mail with the request email@example.com at the time of the order. The following data must be specified in the invoice request: COMPANY NAME, ADDRESS (STREET, ZIP, CITY, PROVINCE), VAT NUMBER, TAX CODE, TELEPHONE NUMBER, E-MAIL ADDRESS, RECIPIENT CODE AND / OR PEC ADDRESS.
We inform our customers that no request can be taken into account if the above conditions are not respected. Furthermore, in the absence of the recipient code or PEC, the invoice that will be issued will be sent in any case through the Revenue Agency and it will be the customer's responsibility to download it from their tax drawer.
Art.9 Time and shipping costs
- Mascheroni Store ships throughout the Italian territory. Shipping costs are free throughout Italy with orders starting from € 90.00; for amounts less than € 90.00 shipping costs may vary according to the weight and size of the package starting from a minimum purchase amount of € 9.00. The amount is indicated in the cart at the time of purchase confirmation. Mascheroni Store guarantees delivery within 1-2 working days for orders placed from Monday to Friday before 15:30. For Calabria, Sicily, Sardinia and smaller islands, delivery may take an additional day.
- Mascheroni Store ships throughout the European territory, for shipments in the European and non-European territory the amount is indicated in the cart at the time of purchase confirmation depending on the country indicated.
- Delivery in European countries takes place in 3/4 working days, while in the rest of the world in 9/16 working days.
Taxes and Duties must be considered DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid).
- Additional costs may be charged for shipping costs when purchasing voluminous goods. Any additional costs charged will be immediately visible in the cart before the order is closed.
- Mascheroni Store only makes deliveries, via certified couriers, to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
- After the order has been shipped, the buyer receives an email with the tracking of his order.
Art.10 Legal guarantee of conformity
- In compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Code in articles 128-135 regarding the Legal Guarantee of Conformity of all products sold, Mascheroni Store protects the consumer in case of defective products, which malfunction or do not respond to the use declared by the seller or to who is generally destined the good.
- If you find flaws and/or defects in the products you have purchased, you can always contact us and request the repair or replacement of the product. The legal guarantee lasts two years from the delivery of the goods and must be asserted by the consumer within one month from the discovery of the defect under penalty of forfeiture. As a consumer, you have the right to have the purchased product repaired and if this is not possible, you have the right to have the product replaced at no additional cost, unless the requested remedy is impossible or excessively expensive compared to the other.
- In the event that replacement or repair is not possible, you are entitled to receive a cash amount equal to the value of the goods, against the return of the defective product. For more information visit the page www.mascheronistore.com/quality-assurance.
For any request, please contact our customer service.
Art.11 Right of return
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the date of delivery (Legislative Decree No. 206/2005).
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must notify Mascheroni s.r.l. by sending a message through the contact form www.mascheronistore.com/contact, and must specifies the codes of the items that wanted to be returned.
- The goods can be returned by sending the same using a courier chosen by the consumer, at his own expense or request the pick up with the Mascheroni Store service at a cost of €12 which will be deducted from the refund.
- The goods can also be returned to the point of sale indicated at the time of the return request.
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete with all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. With the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days, excluding any shipping costs.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that Mascheroni Store products are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund.
- More details on Replacements and returns are available on the page www.mascheronistore.it/sostituzioni-e-resi-mascheroni-store.
Art.12 Treatment of personal data
- Any request can be sent by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to the following telephone numbers: Mascheroni Moda +39 0362850178; Mascheroni Sportswear +39 0362850179.
Art.14 Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the consumer's country habitual residence. Consequently the interpretation, the execution and the termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian.
- Any disputes relating to and/or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the user is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions have been drafted on : 23 February 2021