Via Piola 23
20833 Giussano MB
Tel. +39 0362 850 178
Quality Assurance - Mascheroni Store
Mascheroni Moda is an official and authorized retailer of all the brands and products present in its store and online shop.
All the brands present both inside the store and on the online store, have been carefully selected and selected by our purchasing managers, always present in the fashion world, at trade shows, fashion shows and major events, to always guarantee the quality of the Mascheroni brand.
Customer satisfaction is fundamental for us and, for this, we assist you throughout the purchase process: before and during the choice of a product, we guarantee maximum assistance from our highly qualified and experienced staff who will respond to your every question about the product and will help you in your choice. After the purchase, you can always avail yourself of our customer care service or in case you have reconsidered, you can replace the item. For more information on returns and product replacements please see the "replacements and returns" page.
In compliance with the provisions of the Consumer Code in articles 1228-135 on the Legal Guarantee of Conformity of all products sold Mascheroni Moda protects the consumer in the case of defective products, which work poorly or do not respond to the declared use by the seller or to which that good is generally intended.
Please contact us to ask for any informations about the fixing or the replacement of the product.
In the event you find faults and / or defects in the products you have purchased, you can always contact us and request repair or replacement of the product. The legal guarantee lasts two years from the delivery of the goods and must be relied upon by the consumer within two months from the discovery of the defect under penalty of forfeiture. As a consumer you have the right to repair the product purchased and if this is not possible you have the right to replace the product without any additional cost, unless the remedy requested is impossible or excessively expensive compared to the other. In the event that the replacement or repair were not possible you are entitled to receive a sum of money equal to the value of the good, against the return of the defective product.
The product is considered faulty when:
- It is not suitable for the use to which products of the same type are normally used.
- It does not conform to the description given by the seller.
- It does not have the same qualities as the sample or model presented by the seller for sale.
- It does not possess the usual qualities and performances of a good of the same kind.
- It is not suitable for the particular use desired by the consumer and is also known and accepted by the seller at the time of purchase (Article 129, paragraph 2, Consumer Code).
The product is not considered defective if at the time of purchase the consumer:
- He was aware of the defect
- He could not ignore the defect because it can easily be found using ordinary diligence (art.129, paragraph 3, Consumer Code).
For any request, we invite you, in any case, to contact our customer service.